THE BROOKLYN MIRAGE
Outdoors • Open May - September • For intimate-to-large scale events
The Brooklyn Mirage, an iconic outdoor courtyard and a green paradise in the heart of industrial Brooklyn, appears in May and disappears at September’s end. Here one can escape the tedious city bustle to find respite amongst luscious tropical vibes.
Its structural aesthetic is inspired by ancient architecture and adorned by palm trees and thousands of tropical plants. Attendees are whisked away to another world, but yet reminded of Gotham when they explore the two-story catwalk or ascend the four-story observation tower to witness spectacular views of Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Sound is supplied by KV2 Audio's revolutionary VHD5.0 to envelop attendees in every corner with crystalline sound they can hear and feel, while sixteen HD projectors video map every surface for a total visual immersion. See Addendum for additional information on KV2 Audio, additional renderings and floorplan configurations.
• 18,000 sq ft paved courtyard (Astroturf available)
• Thousands of tropical plants, trees, and flowers
• 360 Catwalk, Observation Tower, VIP Areas, and Greenrooms
• Original, stand-out aesthetic
• 5 full-service liquor bars with custom POS system to minimize lines • Garden Lounge
SOUNDS, SIGHTS, & LIGHTS
• Modular staging to host any type of event in any area
• KV2 Audio’s revolutionary VHD5.0 system for crystalline festival-level sound
• 16 HD projectors to video map all external surfaces
• Dozens of moving and spot lights programmable for any type of event
• Fashion Shows
• Corporate or Charity Galas
• Movie Screenings