Movies, music, memories.
For the first time ever, Avant Gardner is launching its outdoor summer movie series: Mirage Cinema.
Prepare yourself for an outdoor film viewing experience and party unlike any other in New York. 360-degree projection, 3D immersive sound, interactive photo booths, an ice cream social, and so much more!
Dazed and Confused
Director: Richard Linklater
The series kicks off with the coming-of-age cult classic Dazed and Confused, a nostalgia-drenched ode to summer vacation and high school memories. Everyone is trying to get drunk, stoned, or laid and as Matthew McConaughey’s iconic Wooderson reminds us; “you just gotta keep livin man, L-I-V-I-N.”
Our tropical courtyard is the ideal location for a unique outdoor movie viewing experience. We turn our world-class venue into an immersive open air theatre. Classics and blockbusters will be projected on a giant 18’x32’ screen stretched along the front of our stage paired with a VHD5.0 festival-level sound system. With padded folded chairs in the front, picnic tables in the back, and intimate premium viewing areas for couples or larger groups, the 18,000 sq ft open space welcomes guests for an unparalleled movie experience in NYC.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
What’s a movie night without great snacks? Mirage Cinema will have something for everybody.
- Meat & Cheese Platters
- Hot Dogs
- Burgers + Veggie Burgers
- Neapolitan Pizza
- Popcorn & Candy
- Ice Cream
- Full Cocktail Menu
- Frozen Cocktails
- Soft Drinks / Soda
TICKETS & PACKAGES
- General Admission: $14 - $16
- Package 1 - 2 tickets + 1 bottle of wine + 1 meat & cheese platter for 2 + Premium Viewing: $100
- Package 2 - 4 tickets + 2 bottles of wine + meat & cheese platter for 4 + Premium Viewing: $200
- Package 3 - 4 tickets + 2 bottles of wine + meat & cheese platter for 4 + VIP: $250
- Package 4 - 6 tickets + 3 bottles of wine + meat & cheese platter for 6 + VIP: $350
In addition to bringing you the best in pop culture films, Mirage Cinema delivers a fully immersive experience for all:
- Pre-movie cocktail hour Eat, drink, and watch the sunset while our DJ sets the soundtrack to the night
- Dress up and make memories Visit our interactive photo booth custom built and inspired by our featured film
- Movie Trivia! Test your knowledge with your friends to see who’s the biggest film buff
ICE CREAM SOCIAL
So what’s the plan after the movie? The Ice Cream Social!
Eat ice cream, talk about the movie, and join the dance party as we keep the music playing and the Vanleeuwen ice cream truck parked right by the dancefloor.
What could be better on a hot summer night in Brooklyn?
- Movie screenings are held outdoors in the Mirage, under the stars
- Seating will be provided
- Outside food and drink is not permitted
- Mirage Cinema is accessible to all guests with disabilities
- Children over the age of 3 require general admission tickets