There is no re-entry for all ticket holders.
- Non-professional film and digital cameras
- Phone charging case or phone charger
- Small purses and makeup bags
- Cigarettes and lighters
- LED Gloves / Glowsticks
- Backpacks (Large totes, large purses, Duffle bags, Camelbacks, etc)
- Weapons of ANY kind
- Illegal Substances
- Outside Food
- Outside Beverages
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- Large Umbrellas (personal sized are okay)
- Stuffed Animal Toys
- Glass / metal containers of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Laser pointers
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Drones or hover cameras
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- Totems / Hula-Hoops / POI
The following documents can be accepted as proof of age for entry (a) A valid driver's license or non-driver identification card issued by: New York State; the Federal Government; any State Government within the United States; the District of Columbia; any Commonwealth, Possession or Territory of the United States; or a Provincial Government of Canada; (b) a valid U.S. passport; (c) a valid passport of any other country; or (d) a valid military ID from the U.S.
Photographs of identification will NOT be accepted, hard copies only.
FORMS OF ID
ATM machines are available.
Credit card transactions are available via the Billfold RFID system you can activate on your wristband once you enter.
CASH & CREDIT CARD
Delicious food & drink is something we pride ourselves in.
21+ ID required for purchase of alcohol.
FOOD & DRINKS
Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
We care about you more than you know. Medical staff will be located throughout the event and Trained EMTs will be on-hand to address any and all medical incidents.
If you see anyone at the event who appears to be in need of medical assistance, please inform a member of our medical or security team, or even help him/her find their way to the medical area. We are all in this together, so please look out for one another!
SAFETY & MEDICAL
Lost something at the event? Email email@example.com
LOST & FOUND